Notice for connecting in series:
If you are connecting batteries in series they should be at the same state-of-charge (SOC) before they are connected.
Fully charge each battery using a 12V charger before connecting in order to ensure that they are at the same SOC.
12V 206Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
CONTACT US TO BE PLACED ON WAITING LIST.
This is one of the best "bang for your buck" lithium iron phosphate batteries produced. It can handle just about any application while providing excellent quality and performance!
- 7 Year limited warranty
- Low temperature charging cut-off
- High temperature charging & discharging cut-off
- Over charging & discharging protection
- Over current & short circuit protection
- Battery cell auto balancing
- 4000~8000 charging cycles, maintenance free.
- Replaceable design - if any component fails it can be replaced rather than purchasing a new battery
- Connect in series for 24V, 36V, or 48V systems
- Charge Voltage:14.6V
- Max Charge Current: 50 A
- Max Discharge Current:100 A
- 11.42" x 7.87" x 11.02", 47.6 lbs